High Density Colocation
Running a high density data center can be a real challenge. At CtrlS Datacenters, we’ve embraced that challenge and created attractive pricing options to address the needs of customers that want to consolidate their equipment as they are down-sizing or looking to outsource their IT requirements.
CtrlS High-Density Colocation Service provides customers with an environment to support the power, cooling and management requirements of the latest high density blade servers.
CtrlS offers a new level of computing flexibility for small to medium sized businesses. In fact, our systems are specifically designed for virtualized and cloud computing.
We can provide our clients with a significant cost savings since they would need fewer cabinets to house their equipment. Moreover, since we utilize the latest cooling technologies, our data centers are more energy efficient than traditional data centers, allowing us to offer more cost effective rates for high-density computing.
CtrlS offers a full range of hosting environments, including dedicated high density, and mixed high density and standard density facilities. Our consultants will work with you to understand your business requirements and fit a solution around you. We need to understand what sort of processing you do and what sort of equipment you have.
High density hosting is typically best suited for companies who want to consolidate a large number of high-load servers. But there is no simple formula, because not all applications warrant high density hosting.
Benefits of our high-density hosting:
- Cost-efficient: CtrlS power and cooling capabilities ensure that high-density servers are managed in a cost effective and in an efficient manner.
- Monitored: CtrlS in-house data centre engineers manage the high-density hosting environment to ensure that power and cooling conditions are optimized 24×7.
- Resilient: Redundant, high-capacity and stable power supplies, backed up by Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems and diesel generators provide a resilient hosting environment.
- Secure: Advanced fire detection/suppression and data centre security systems provide very early detection to help avoid fire, loss and business disruption.
- Medium Density: Up to 7 kW of cooling capacity per cabinet for medium density hosting.
- High Density: Up to 20 kW of cooling capacity per cabinet for high density hosting.